‘Where do we begin?!’
Answer: RIGHT HERE!
Whether this is your first home purchase or you’re a seasoned buyer, buying a home can be stressful. Look no further than DASH Real Estate Company to be your professional home buying champion! At DASH, we help from beginning to end, from pre-approval to closing. It’s also important to note that we do not charge any transaction fees, so our buyer representation service is essentially free to you! Since real estate commissions are paid by the sellers at closing, using a personal representative is nothing but a net benefit to your home search. Find out more by continuing or fill out the questionnaire!
DASH Agents Follow the S.H.I.P. Method
- Simplify – Making the real estate process simpler by using market driven data and practiced processes to work through scenarios
- Honesty – DASH agents practice honesty in all forms when dealing with clients, disclosing all known issues and answering questions truthfully
- Integrity – When ‘no one is looking’, we do the right thing. Integrity is vital in building a trusting relationship and you should expect it!
- Professionalism – When it comes to real estate, we’re the pros. You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers.
7 Simple Steps to Buying a Home
- Find a Real Estate Agent
- Done ✔
- Save For a Down Payment
- Home loans allow for as little as 0% or 3% down. There are many options for down payments!
- Get pre-approved for a mortgage
- A loan officer will run a ‘soft credit screening’ to determine what loan payment you can afford, this gives us our price range and budget.
- Also, this pre-approval will accompany an offer to show the seller of the property that ‘WE MEAN BUSINESS!’
- Begin house hunting
- This is the fun part!
- Submit an offer
- Once the offer & terms are accepted, we go ‘Under Contract’ or ‘Pending’.
- Get a home inspection
- We have great references for home inspectors, don’t hesitate to ask!
These steps may seem complicated, although it helps to have a guide alongside. From start to finish (and years after too!), we are here to serve your real estate needs and answer questions. Schedule a ‘no-obligation’ meeting today to find out how we can help you find your dream home!